For my fifth shoot I managed to get quite a few more eyes to shoot. I used the digital medium format Hasselblad again with a macro lens and I also booked the ring flash to use. I now have 11 eye images that I could potentially use as my final images, although I think I’m going to not use one as I would prefer to have 10 so that there isn’t an odd amount when I’m displaying them.
I think that I have a good range of colours and different iris patterns together now to be able to put something interesting together. Now that I have all the eyes that I want for my final images I’m going to focus on experimenting with different ways of representing them and using different mediums to do this.
I have found that there are many different ways in which to think about the eye and am going to try and explore different areas of thinking about them.