When mounting I found it easy to stick the images to the card, but once they were on there it was really difficult to cut to begin with. This resulted in me cutting my first image into a square rather than keeping the frame as I found it easier; but once I got the hang on it I tried again with the frame in the image. The result is shown above.
When looking at them next to each other I now prefer the square mounted images instead, as when thinking of how I’m going to present them I think that squares will look better when they are in a grid, as shown in a previous post showing my final images.
Overall I’m pleased with how mounting is going, I found it a lot easier to hot press than I thought it would be, especially after getting over the nerves when doing the first one.