Shown above is my final edit for the Copy. I’m very pleased with the outcome, although if I had more time I think I would perhaps have re-shot it. I’ve never really liked editing images but I have a better understanding of Photoshop after completing this project.
The image below is the image I copied, some of the aspects of the original sitters face I could not have changed with my knowledge and ability of Photoshop; such as the thickness of the sitters hair or the shape of their eyes, nose and mouth. I did have a go at liquify but I didn’t have enough time to perfect using it so I decided it would be best to leave them as they were.